Monday, March 30, 2009

gadget friendly

Too bad I'm not that gadget friendly, but I try! I recently got an iPod and so far I have been using it way more than I thought I would. It does have Solitare on there and I'm a total sucker for Solitare! I'm having a hard time with the whole wheel thing, it either doesn't move or it zooms out of control. I'll figure it out!

I went to see what Zoey was doing and she was playing with the dog in her bedroom. They can be so silly sometimes! She loves her skirt she has on today she always tells me she's a ballerina. I really need to get to the party store so I can start getting the stuff for her ballerina party next month. A couple more days and it's April already! Time has really flown this year...

She's reading Llama Llama Red Pajama which we have read pretty much every night since we got it in the mail from my cousin Tanna. We both have the book pretty well memorized by now, the passages will pop into my head at random times throughout the day. It's a good book I highly recommend it!
That should be it for now, it was definitely a Monday at work today, the day seemed to drag on... Just 1 more week before the morning shifts start though! I'm excited to have my afternoons to not have to rush around whenever I get off work like it seems now. Hopefully I'll keep thinking this when the alarms go off before 5!

4 comments:

  1. Already addicted? I tried to make it so I could have your page on my page, but you need to have the blog follower thing on yours! Makes it easier. if you need heko holler!!!! Good job so far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELP! Not heko, what in the world, sorry, trying to type wayyy to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zoey is so pretty inher skrit and cupid in his scark

    ReplyDelete