Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol

Well, we're having a pretty good Tuesday... I made this Italian chicken pasta dish that I got out of my Food and Family magazine. It turned out pretty good! Zoey and I went to the library after work, she loves going to the library. We are sitting here all snuggled up on the couch watching American Idol. I still love my Anoop even though he's not doing to well tonight, I hope he makes it through! I tell everyone I think I have a thing for nerds... they're my favorite! Maybe I just have a thing for big eyebrows... hee-hee!

Boy are Simon and Paula being weird this season or what? Last week she pulled crayons and a coloring book from "under her skirt" and then Simon drew a moustache on her. Like who would sit still that long and just let someone draw on them? Whatever, I like this season pretty well and have a couple front runners, I wonder what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment