Sunday, March 29, 2009

where to start?

Alright, alright, I think I caught this blogging bug... After reading Priscilla's whole blog today I felt like I really wanted to do one too. With Zoey being 3 next month and looking through all of her pictures this morning I realized there is so much stuff I have already forgotten and I can barely remember how she was when she was a little baldy headed thing!

My goals are to try to write every day and to have something Zoey can maybe look at one day or I can go back and remember what all she was doing at the time... So here's today!

First off, we cleaned out the garage, finally!!! We had our old couch there for a while and like all of our Christmas and Halloween decorations so it is nice to be able to see the garage floor again! I walked in there a little bit ago and Beau had pulled his garage in... it has been so long since I have seen a car in the garage! Here's our progress:








Since I had the camera out of course I HAD to try out the 10 sec. timer so I got a good one of all 3 of us... it doesn't happen very often!










I talked to my mom this morning and got another lecture about not getting pictures, hence the new blog, and she reminded me she still hadn't got a good one of Zoey's new "ear's pierced" as she likes to call her earrings.


I think that's about all for now, I'm on my way to my knitting, crochet, and whatever group, I haven't been in a couple months now... I'm still getting used to how I use my spare time since I've started working. I've been feeling really guilty for not going though, I always have a lot of fun and I can't wait to see how everyone's doing!

Happy Sunday from the Gardner's...

3 comments:

  1. looking good love the ears' pierced---love to all in texas---mrs. jerry wahlmeier

    ReplyDelete
  2. zues says hello from kansas--love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. clicked on prisalla blog--boy it was wonderful you need to take lessons--i wrote her a comment hope that is ok love mom

    ReplyDelete