Friday, April 3, 2009

Whew what a week!

Well, it's been a crazy week! I felt horrible yesterday, I think I had the 24 hour bug thing... Everyone at work was like "You're pregnant! You're pregnant!" I'm just sick, I don't understand why everyone assumes you're pregnant when you don't feel good? Anywho, no more closing for me! I'm so excited to have some afternoons to get some stuff done around here!
Today Zoey and Beau went to the Zoo and had a wonderful time! She got to feed the giraffes...
Beau said some older kid was there and was scared to death, but Zoey was a trooper! They have a bridge you stand on and the giraffes reach out and take it, it's amazing!

Beau also told me that Zoey saw another little girl there about her age and kept telling Beau, "She's my friend! That's my friend!" She wanted to hold her hand and hug her and stuff... Turns out all she wanted was the other little girls CheeZits! Beau said it was pretty funny...

Here's one Zoey took of Beau, she loves to take pictures!

All in all, I think they had a pretty good day, I wish I could've went!

Tomorrow we are going to a big Easter Egg Hunt at the Fire Station at about 9 in the morning, so I better get to bed. Priscilla's got matching Elmo Easter baskets for the kids, they're gonna be so stinkin cute tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. so glad the kids big one and little one had fun at the zoo--nice to see pictures of you texasss people updae after the hunt love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i clicked and made the picts bigger how close is she to the giraff that is eating from the bridge- the one where she is sitting on the rail your mother

    ReplyDelete