Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spongies and sickies...

Monday night after bath I asked the Zomeister if she would sleep in spongies, as I spent half my childhood sleeping in spongies, I figured it's never too soon to start! She agreed, she's such a priss, I think she would do anything for beauty. I told her she had to sleep in them alllll night and not take them out, last time I put them in I checked on her 15 mins after I put her in bed and they were all in a pile on the floor. Needless to say, she kept them in all night and her hair actually stayed really curly! She looked at it in the mirror and said, "Oh mama, I look like Andrew!" I told her yeah, she kinda did.


I messed around with picnik.com and edited one of her pics. It's kinda fun!



At work yesterday I wasn't needed in my regular room so I was different parts of the building and I ended up helping at lunch in the 2 year old room across the hall from Zoey's room. She was throwing a wild-eyed fit, I had to go over there twice to calm her down and try to get her to lay on her mat. She wouldn't lay down, wouldn't listen, was like sobbing all over the place, it wasn't good. She wasn't acting right and she never did take a nap so I was getting pretty worried about her. At 3:15 my boss let me go ahead and leave and take her to the Dr. I took her to the Walk-In Clinic and her O2 stat was 86%!!!! The poor thing couldn't breathe! She has an upper respitory infection and they gave her an antibiotic and a decongestant. They didn't even seem concerned about her O2 and didn't tell me to give her a breathing treatment or anything! I gave her one anyway and ordered pizza and she said she felt much better.


This morning she was still pretty wheezy so I kept her home with me and she's been doing ok. She fought her nap pretty hard, but other than that hasn't been too mean or anything. I don't know why she gets so angry when she gets sick!!!! Hopefully she'll be a little nicer in school now. Well, I'm off to eat some Jell-O Beans and hang out, I think she's going to make me watch some Barbie movie, I can't wait haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment