Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yay for the Zoo!

Yesterday Zoey and I joined the whole Miller bunch for a quick breakfast, then a trip to the zoo! We had a really good time and got to see the new white tiger and the ocelots. The ocelots are a little bigger than a domestic cat and have colorings like a leopard. Their handler was in the place with them and they were running around and playing and being just super adorable. It was kinda rainy and then got super humid but the animals seemed to be out a little bit and the male lion even roared a little for us! That was exciting!

Here's Zoey looking at the "Mingos"...

I curled her hair in spongies again, she asks me almost every night to put them in for her!

When we got to the monkeys, I don't remember which ones, there was one sitting right by the glass and was like "talking" and rubbing his nose on the glass with the kids. It was really cool!


After the zoo we went to Nicole's house and the kids layed down for a nap and I went to get my nails done. Priscilla ended up meeting me and I got a pedicure too! It felt soooo good. Beau's worried I'm going to start getting them all the time too, haha...


It was Nicole's dad's birthday so they went to some fancy place in Buffalo Gap and I watched Jackson. We had a good time playing and I had them go camping in the living room and they watched Peter Pan. It was fun and Zoey always likes it when she has a friend over to play.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend, I work early tomorrow, I have a consult appointment for my wisdom teeth... I'm so nervous!!!

1 comment: