Monday, August 17, 2009

Good times in Kansas

Zoey and I made it safe and sound back to good 'ol Texas! The trip wasn't too bad and I'm glad I got to visit with everyone! Hopefully I'll get time off in September and Beau will be able to go visit too.

We had such a good time at the Fair. Here's a pic from the top of the Ferris Wheel, which I hate!!! That thing makes me so nervous, but Zoey and the rest of the kids loved it!


The first couple of nights Zoey had fun riding the "kiddie" rides and then we took her on the Tilt-O-Whirl and she looooooved it!!!! She had so much fun and wanted to ride anything that was big or went fast... that girl has no fear!

This is my mom telling Zoey that she absolutely cannot get out of the boats or mess around! She made me nervous on that even! She liked them though...


On Saturday we had the Parade and it made me really miss Beau... last year Zoey and I got to ride with him in the Fire Truck during the parade and it was really special... There's always next year! Zoey had too much fun getting candy while GrannyC helped corral everybody. She made out with quite a bit!


We got all the kids to line up and then of course Meemaw, Nana Kriss, and GrannyC wanted to pose too!

Here's one with Grandpa Von, he handled all the commotion pretty well. Zoey is doing her "Princess" pose, too funny!


And finally one of my favorite pictures of the trip! She's growing up so fast!!!!!

Only a couple more weeks to go before Beau gets home, we are so stinking excited! I can't wait for everything to back to normal again... well, as normal as we ever were I guess!


I'm off to watch The Closer, I love love love that show, she's such a spit-fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment