Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soooo full....

Around 4:30 this evening, at Wal-Mart, Beau decided he wanted to make ribs! First time we've ever made them, we got lots of pointers from Greg, the rib-master, and they turned out really really good!
We're on day 2 of wearing the Ariel night shirt around... thanks Gail... She is in love with this night gown. She really really wanted to wear it to Wal-Mart, I said no, she threw a huge fit, and I promised she could put it back on as soon as we got back. She finally agreed and nothing else was said so I thought she forgot all about it and we went on with our shopping. As soon as we got home she made a bee-line to her room telling me she had to take her clothes off for her Ariel shirt! She definitely didn't forget and she wore it the rest of the evening. I hope she lets me put it in the laundry sometime!
Last weekend was my friend Susan's daughter's B-Day party. They got a water slide bouncy thing from the same place we got ours. The slide was a little scary for Landon and Zoey but they had a lot of fun jumping in the puddles and squirting the big kids with the hose. If you look close in the second picture, Zoey's got a huge wedgie... she had one pretty much the whole time she ran around! I love her cute little butt!
And since I'm a sucker for butt pictures, here's one from a loooong time ago when we lived in Omaha. One of my very favorites and is definitely getting shown to her high school boyfriends!

3 comments:

  1. The ribs look yummy! We will have to have a rib cook off sometime!! Nice but pictures, SOOO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you did butt i have that one in an 8x10 in the dining room glad things are better in texass--love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just noticed that cookie sheet was grandma shirley's how special mom

    ReplyDelete