Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoey's pictures are in!

We've had a busy weekend, getting the house and yard all ready for Zoey's big party this weekend! We got a new mower, one with a bag on it, it really picked up a lot of grass... more than I thought! I got the bouncy castle all booked for Saturday, I hope the weather will be nice. I need to go to the Outdoor Rec place and see about renting some tables and chairs, I think quite a few people are coming! I'm getting really excited and whenever I ask Zoey what she wants to eat she has been saying Birthday Cake, so I think she's getting excited too!

Her pictures are in, I took a picture of the picture so it's a little glared... My friend Nicole is going to scan them in for me, but I wanted to get them up now! I'm really really pleased with them since we had some kinda crappy pictures the last couple times...


Zoey started Preschool this week in room 109! They reported she's doing really well, really likes the computer, and is adjusting quickly. They have this torso thing that's a model of the inside of the human body and Priscilla told me she was scared to death of it! She wouldn't lay down until they put it in the closet and they had to take her around and show her that they "threw it in the trash." Too funny, hopefully she gets used to it!

We had an Easter Egg Hunt at the CDC on Friday, Zoey got some good hugs! The first one is her and Landon and the other one is her and my friend Nicole's son Jackson. He calls her his special girl it's really cute. Monday he came home and told Nicole that Zoey's big now so he got to play with her outside! Zoey and him were together in the 2 year old room and he moved up a couple months ago so they're together again!

Our roses have started to bloom, I think we have 5 now! I complain about that rose bush until I walk outside and see these beautiful flowers...


That's it for now, I gotta see what I'm making for supper!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see you texasss people the picts are great and the yellow rose of texas wow love mom

    ReplyDelete