Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies! I recieved some very beautiful flowers from Beau this morning and a really nice card and Zoey made me a Mother's Day card at school that is really really sweet. I pretty much caught up on laundry and had a normal weekend day today. We ordered those new pasta bowls from Dominos for supper and they turned out really good! I'm sooooo full now...
I got one of Zoey smelling the flowers, she said they smelled beautiful! She had a hard time accepting they were my flowers and not hers, she wanted so badly to carry them around and play with them. Friday at the Mommy and Me Tea Party the kids handed out a carnation to their mom for Mother's Day. Well, Zoey would NOT give me mine, it was her flower! Her teacher Barbara ended up giving me another one, so we each had one. She carried it around all evening on Friday and part of the day on Saturday. She loved it!

Here's the card she made, it's really sweet! I loooove the picture they did, her teachers layed black sheets down and took all the kid's pictures themselves! I saw a couple others, they were really nice!
Yesterday Zoey and I went with my friend Nicole, her mom Jeanie, and Jackson to breakfast at Golden Corral, which is amazing I must say, and then to the Western Heritage expo thing at the Taylor County Expo Center. It was really neat and of course I didn't take my camera! I really wish I would have. We saw the Budweiser horses, some really neat covered wagons, and tons of snazzy Texas decorations... You know pretty much anything you can make out of wood, cowhide, leather, and rhinestones!

Nicole got a fried Snickers that looked amazing and I got a huuuuge funnel cake, then we were off to take naps! We had a really good time, thought next time we will think to bring strollers! We always forget!

Well, I should be getting off to bed, gotta work early in the morning... I can't believe the weekends already over and we are about to start a new week! Where did my time go?!??!






1 comment:

  1. well i must say you had afun weekend zoey's pict. looks really good-- talk to you later love mom

    ReplyDelete