Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kansas fun!

Well, we made it to Kansas!!!! We had a super trip, we only stopped twice and made it in 8 hours and 5 minutes... Zoey and Cupid took the trip pretty well. Haha!



Zoey's having tons of fun with Nana and Papa, plus all of her cousins, Jessie, Chisum, Andrew, Ellie and Savannah! We went out and looked at Tanna's new house and Zoey helped Tanna measure her bathroom for something. Today they did a lot of the electrical work and put the stairs in. It's really an amazing process, I told Tanna she needs to be a master at this so in 20 years when Beau and I want to build a house they can be our mentors!

I lined the kids up, oldest to youngest. This is actually in Tanna's soon to be pantry off of her kitchen!



The girls went with Becky to a wedding so Andrew came over to play and we went to the new South Park. They have added some awesome equipment and put in a frisbee golf course too. I can't believe how nice it is, the whole community has done a lot of work!


Mom's eye is doing pretty good, she had her surgery on Wednesday. She had a Dacryocystorinostomy. Impressive, huh? They created a new tear drain, hers has been blocked for like 10 years. It's black and blue and she said every time she bends over her face might fall off, but not too bad!

She braided my hair the other day, I miss her doing my hair!!! I always had my hair in curlers or braids or something. It was just nice to have her brush it and mess with it... Zoey got some perm rods put in too, she took them out too soon so it didn't curl too much, but it did a little.


Today we got all gussied up for Sunday School and Church. It was really fun, Zoey had a blast singing songs and the sermon was really good. I think it's something we need to continue, we had a good time!

Well, I better go see what Zoey and Papa are up to, Mom just came in and said she was on the floor with the dogs and barking at Papa and he was feeding her chips! Really nice Papa!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to wear make-up after my surgery... next pic i'll be gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete