Thursday, July 30, 2009

Parks and Pigs, what fun!

Tuesday evening we had a get together at the South Park for my mom's birthday. It was a lot of fun, everyone came, a friend of my Aunt Cyndee's and a couple of family friends that grew up out by my grandparent's farm. It was so much fun chatting with Heidi and John. Heidi used to be a Fotopoulos and they lived just down the road from my Grandma and Grandpa's farm. I have good memories of her mom Lilly and I found out they all live in Dallas now! We definitely have to get to Dallas and visit everybody, they sure are nice people!

Heidi showed the kids some gymnastic moves, Zoey did a couple somersaults, it really impressed her!

Last night Zoey, Ellie, and Andrew had a slumber party with Cyndee and Dewey. Cyndee has this HUGE pig Susie that we rescued at a gas station in Goodland like 3 years ago. I was pregnant at the time, she was a little tiny baby pig, we think she fell off a pig truck. Well, Cyndee and Dewey kept her and made her a pen and now she is absolutely huge, and soooo cute! She seems to smile, it's weird, and we fed her lots of weeds, she loved them! Zoey didn't know what to think of Susie and she wouldn't get too close. I think she's big, I can't imagine how big she looked from Zoey's point of view!

Tonight's the first night of the Fair. We're excited, Zoey's taking a good nap right now and we'll be ready for lot's of fun! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. really love all the pictures of the pig and the kids we are having alot of fun mom

    ReplyDelete